WELCOME TO STORK VISION 3D/4D ULTRASOUND!
Since 2004, Stork Vision 3D/4D Ultrasound has been providing expectant mothers with the highest quality limited diagnostic 2D, 3D and 4D ultrasounds. Our Centers provide you and your family with the opportunity to interact and share in this once-in-a lifetime experience through the eyes of ultrasound. Stork Vision® protocol ensures the highest standards and consistent quality of limited diagnostic ultrasounds in the industry.
* Stork Vision® believes in prenatal care and wants to ensure every customer is receiving prenatal care. We require a written order form from a state licensed practioner for every Stork Vision® customer prior to performing our limited diagnostic ultrasounds.
* All of our ultrasounds are performed by sonographers registered or registry eligible with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®).
* All Stork Vision® ultrasounds are reviewed by the center's individual Medical Director. Stork Vision® Medical Directors are OB/GYN, Radiologist, or Family Practice Physician.
* All ultrasound scan times follow FDA guidlines for under 30 minutes.
* All Stork Vision® Centers adhere to Medical Device Reporting protocol and routine preventative maintenance checkups for their ultrasound equipment.
* Stork Vision is not a keepsake imaging company.