Stork Vision® Owners
- Stork Vision® is the preferred leading imaging company for medical healthcare professionals. Seventy four percent (74%) of our owners are Healthcare Professionals consisting of Sonographers, Nurses, and Doctors.
- Stork Vision® is proud to exclusively employ only sonographers that are registered or registry eligible with the AmericanRegistry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography® (ARDMS®). This prestigious nationally recognized organization has been providing Award Credentials in Sonography since 1975. While many...registered or registry eligible Ultrasound Imaging Centers claim that persons performing sonograms need not be registered with ARDMS®, nor have any type of professional training to perform scans, we know differently. Having a professional registered or registry eligible Diagnostic Medical Sonographer performing the scan not only speaks to the integrity and consistency of the Stork Vision® Brand but also ensures the quality and safety of the ultrasound exam.
Individual Store Medical Directors
- Each Stork Vision® Center must have a Medical Director that will be licensed in the State where the Center is located. The Medical Director must be either a practicing Obstetrician/Gynecologist (Ob/Gyn) or Radiologist. The Centers Medical Director reviews all ultrasound scans performed at the Stork Vision® location. We have a proven and effective protocol in place for emergencies and should one of our Sonographers suspect an anomaly, the centers Medical Director will contact you “doctor” personally.
- Many other companies do not require that every location have a Medical Director licensed in their state. In these instances, they are most likely not following protocol for Medical Device Reporting and Medical Device Preventative Maintenance. More importantly, their scans are not being reviewed and they do not have protocol in place for emergencies. We require that every Center have a Medical Director that reviews scans, personally contacts the customer’s prenatal care provider in emergency situations, and ensures Medical Device Reporting procedures are in place along with annual preventative maintenance checks.
- We employ only trained Medical Professionals that are recognized by organizations such as the American Registry for Diagnostic Sonography® (ARDMS®), the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), the American Association for Women Radiologists (AAWR), and the American College of Radiology (ACR®).
- Many other companies do not employ Medical Professionals in their centers and use what we consider to be misleading marketing slogans such as “Certified Provider” or “Trusted Seal.” They even create emblems or group accreditation symbols that could mislead the general public into thinking they are recognized by a medical organization when in fact they are not.